Friday, January 30, 2009

10 Weeks, 3 Days ...What's in a name?

Your mother and I were having dinner in one of the city's culinary abominations tonight when we started talking about names for you. Her friends and mine have been at it again with their questions. What are you going to name the baby is the second question people ask; the first being when are we going to find out whether you are a boy or a girl. As if it were any of their business. I want to make this as deliciously expectant as possible. I think I will play the waiting game for as long as possible on these two questions. It will be fun to make everyone wait it out. I have 2 names picked out already for her to consider if you are a boy. One she liked, one she will need to warm up to. If you are a girl she has a name, but is not hooked on it. If you really hate the name you can always have it legally changed once you become old enough to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment