Sunday, April 12, 2009

21 Weeks, 4 Days...the kicker

Your mom said you moved around and kicked a bit during the Easter drama today. When we were talking to our friend Pamela, she described the sensation to her, how it wasnt like a "butterfly" feeling at all. Butterflies should be a tickle feeling, she said. Pamela, who has 4 boys, gave a brilliant description of in utero movements. She said to put your hand on the outside of your cheek. Then press your tongue from inside your mouth to your hand. Your mom said that is what it felt like. She said that is how she describes what kicking babies feel like to men. Cool.

1 comment:

  1. hi...I happened upon your blog on my google alerts. I have an alert for the band "Starsailor", and I get your updates. I must say, I have been enjoying reading all your updates! I feel like I know you all! funny how things catch your attention! Looking forward to the big day!

    Stranger in detroit...Karyn

    ReplyDelete