Thursday, May 7, 2009

25 Weeks...Power Lunch

Today your mom and I had lunch with aunt D. We had a great time talking to her about your state of being, speculated the whole 'boy or girl' thing, and talked about my childhood. She told a story about how I bit through my lip one time and went to the emergency room when the two of us were playing a bit rough. She also told us some stories about her own pregnancy, how my mom talked her into going to an amusement park with several of us kids. To put it mildly, we got on her nerves during that trip! Maybe her condition had something to do with it. She also told the story about how her little girl got named. She is looking forward to your arrival, wants to plan a party for you, and has already bought you a wagon to play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment