Tuesday, August 4, 2009

37 Weeks, 4 Days...A Matter Of Taste

Today after church we got the much craved hamburgers. They were so good. I'll bet you grow up liking them as much as we do. Once I got mine topped with BBQ sauce, mushrooms, and jalapeno peppers. If you have extravagant taste you will take after both of us. Don't get me wrong, simple things are wonderful, but special things are just our style. I like many special things. Fish tacos, tomatoe and cheese sandwiches, grits with hot sauce, peanut butter and cheese sandwiches, potatoe chips and catsup, pizza with hot sauce. These are just a few special things I like. Your mom likes special stuff too but her taste is not as unusual as mine. She calls my taste "acquired" but I call it "refined." A general rule of thumb to remember is that if catsup doesn't make it better then try hot sauce. If hot sauce doesn't help, then it must need cheese. Maybe if you get fussy about your food I'll dip your pacifier in peanut butter or hot sauce and see if that pleases you (just kidding)!

No comments:

Post a Comment