Friday, September 17, 2010

Walk On The Wild Side

About three weeks before your birthday you started walking. Hallelujah! Mobile at last! At first it was baby steps along walls and furniture and then you started venturing out back and forth between me and your mom. I really wanted you to be walking before your birthday and you did. Now a few well placed baby gates are in order to keep you safe. A lot of parents I talked to say that they lost weight when their babies started walking. I hope that is the case. I had also heard that barefoot is the best way to learn to walk and now I am cinvinced that it is true. That is the way you learned. Barefoot running is a trend in adults nowadays. Before long that is what you will be doing. And I will be chasing you. Or running from you, whatever the case may be. Barefoot, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment