Wednesday, July 1, 2009

32 Weeks, 5 Days...Have System, Will Travel

We got your "travel system" today. It is pretty cool. We may put a bit of mileage on it. It would be interesting to have an odometer on it just to keep track of that. Your first set of wheels. Still has that "new stroller smell" to it. I just may have to get a pair of fuzzy dice to hang from the mirror. Oh, wait, there is no mirror. I'll use one of those handy dandy clips that we got to hang it from wherever I can. There may be benefits to the stroller, but I think I'll be more of a babybjorn/carrier kind of guy. Less bulky and obnoxious, although I do like to be obnoxious at times. I hate it when I see the HUGE stroller coming and have to duck out of the way because the parents aren't watching where they are pushing it. This is where a skillful "drop and roll" technique comes in handy, to escape from being ran over by an out of control baby carriage. The kid is not usually in this 8 wheeled steam-roller anyway. It's always just full of all their stuff. Sigh, I could rant on for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment