Thursday, July 9, 2009

34 Weeks...License to Stroll

I put together your stroller tonight. It is nice: lightweight, green and grey with cup-holders built right in. A set for me and a set for you. The directions were of no help at all in putting it together. In fact, they seemed to be mocking me. Thank goodness your mother helped me figure it out until she fell asleep in the floor and left me to finish it out alone. I had it done when she woke up. We will have to teach you to yell out, "Drop and roll, I'm coming through!" for those trips through the mall when we want to be obnoxious. Maybe I can find a way to hook up a horn or some lights to it until you become vocal. I guess I'll have to design a license plate for it too. I told her we should practice walking the dogs with the stroller before you get here so they would be used to it. Before long you can help us walk the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment