Friday, December 11, 2009

This Time Last Year

This time last year I was in a baking mood. I baked and decorated soooo many gingerbread men for people's children that I lost count of just how many I made. The house smelled like Christmas on any given day because of all of the spices and molasses I used to bake with. I was also into wrapping presents. Some of them rather intricately in fact. I thought I was really in the Christmas Spirit. Your mom was settled down on the couch napping or wondering why she was so tired all of the time. This year the holiday baking has not begun yet though I do have plans, and your gifts are pretty much the only things wrapped and under the tree. Your mom would still like a winter's nap but it probably isn't going to happen any time soon!













t

No comments:

Post a Comment