Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reaching Up, Reaching Out

Your movements have become so much more coordinated now. You are doing some pretty good waving when you see someone exciting. When you want to be picked up, you have started reaching for your mom or me. We come over, arms go up. It is pretty cool to come over to you and see those arms extend for us to pick you up. There have even been a couple of times that it seemed like you even hugged my neck when I did. That was really cool. Your motor skills are developing quick, but in moments of sheer excitement your arms and legs are still all over the place. I am still waiting for you to give me a black eye or another bloody nose when they flail about wildly. Your face pinching and hair pulling skills could become the next olympic sport though. You are refining your technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment