Monday, May 3, 2010

Foot In Your Mouth

Your foot sometimes becomes your own personal teething toy. Those toes of yours sometimes seem to be just the right size to do the trick when your pacifier or anything else just don't seem to satisfy. When you are nurturing an incoming tooth it seems that you need a variety of options to assist in the process. I like to watch your technique for stretching your leg to put your foot in your mouth. It is enviable to a former yoga enthusiast like myself. Keep stretching. Don't forget to breathe as you stretch that foot closer. I would love to be as flexible as you are. It is something you don't want to take for granted. Don't forget the taste of it either. I seem to forget the taste of my own foot. It is usually in my mouth quite a bit, but in another sense. Your foot is literally in your mouth. My foot ends up in my mouth proverbially. More often than I would like. I do believe that this makes for totally different tastes indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment