Wednesday, June 10, 2009

29 Weeks, 5 Days..."I Remember The Crying..."

At Lamaze we were talking about handling/coping with the newborn baby during the middle of the night for feedings, and how we would know if the baby needed to be fed during those times. One of the women said that with her firstborn, "I remember the crying..." It made me think of the times I sometimes wake up hungry in the middle of the night and have to get a snack or something to drink. I have not been doing that lately though, but if you wake up hungry in the middle of the night I might just have to have a snack with you. I like peanut butter for my midnight snack but it leaves you with terrible breathe in the morning. Your mom never snacks in the middle of the night. She has willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment