Tuesday, June 23, 2009

31 Weeks, 4 Days...Father's Day

Today was Father's Day. Thanks for the card and shirt and for the nice dinner last night. At Church I was part of the slide show honoring fathers. There was a picture from our wedding(from my "skinny" days) and a picture of me with the dogs in the backyard from last summer. It was cool to be a part of that. Looked like I wasn't the only one who had changed over the years. Some of the dads looked a lot different than they do now. Then they announced the shower for us this weekend, and how I ought to be a candidate for "father of the year" next year. We'll see about that, I just want to be a good father to you and not everyone's good example. I would hate to have to make a speech or something. "I'd like to thank ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment