Thursday, January 14, 2010

4 Glow Worms Glowing

Who would have thought that Glow Worms would have made such a comeback? I never had one as a child but they were popular once upon a time. Our friends and family must have had lots of nosalgia for them because you got 4 of them for Christmas this year. The good thing is that they are all different. Two seahorses and two glow worm babies. The even better thing is that you seem to really like themand with 4 of them around, there is always one at hand whenever you need one. We have a seahorse glow worm in your bassinet in our room, a glow worm baby in your bed, a glow worm baby downstairs, and a seahorse glow worm in your room reserved for take-a-longs. You like the lullabies that they play, and your face just lights up when they start glowing. Your favorite is the one downstairs that has big blue eyes. I like the seahorse that is in your bassinet. I'm going to incorporate them in the Twelve Days Of Christmas next year. I'll sing "4 Glow Worms Glowing!" Glow worms are such soothing, happy relaxing things. I could just push the button on one and chill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment