Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Days and Nights

You have been doing so well at sleeping through the night that I hate to brag on you for fear of jinxing this. You haven't been sleeping as much at school either but I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think you are just growing up and settling down. This little pattern has also kept you in a really good mood too. So pleasant to be around. Most mornings you get really cozy as I take you to school and try to fall asleep. It has been really, really cold so my truck has warmed up to a nice and toasty temperature by the time we are ready to leave. I try to keep you from falling asleep until we get to school so getting out of the warmth won't be such a shock to a sleeping baby. Then after we get there you stay awake about an hour and then nap for an hour or so. Then cat naps through the day but nothing like your power naps you took when you were younger. After mom picks you up in the late afternoon and we all get home you go to sleep until the time your mom and I eat dinner. Then you wake up for a while and we play. Then you falling asleep again around 8:30p.m. or so. You are so sleepy that you don't usually wake up when I change your diaper before we go to bed. Then it's lights out until around 5:30 a.m. Then it's tomorrow. And we do this all over again. Mommy appreciates the sleep. Daddy does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment